Monday, September 7, 2015

BALI PART TWO


Welcome to Part two! 
So anyways, day 2 was much more happening because I went to the coffee plantation trying out all of their coffees and also batik factory how they make man made/on hands batik! For lunch, I headed to Bebek Joni and it's definitely the most beautiful place I've ever eaten lunch at hahaha oh and I didn't really fancy the food as much as the scenery but over all I enjoyed myself definitely an insta worthy place mwaahahah! 
After lunch, we headed to KUTA BEACH it was a long ride to reach Kuta but worth it. You'll see a lot of shops at Kuta where they sell things just like Bugis! But I didn't really came for the shopping so I only bought a few clothes like the ali baba pants and this really cute tank top!  I don't want to elaborate too much here so I'm gonna end the post!

So that's the end of my BALI POST! 

Thank you for reading and if you have any questions 
email me at shardianazxc@gmail.com or follow me on twitter @sharmintzxc

Love,
Shar,
xoxo














No comments:

Post a Comment