Thursday, June 4, 2015

Welcome back #update


4 June 2015 :

" Sometimes someone is in our lives to change us so the right one will come and lead us "

HI!!! Omg I'm just going to start off by saying sorry!! I was away from blogging/tweeting .....because I wanted to focus on my finals/exams and I didn't want twitter to be a big distraction, and for my blog, I neglected it because I didn't had time to update hahahaha! But whatever to that because it's finally my holiday! A total of 6 weeks break!!!! I am so excited because June is going to be one exciting month for me!!! 
So anyway, if you're following me on instagram you would know about my upcoming flea!!! 

YESS FINALLY A FLEA!!!!!!!! 

So do come down and support me hehehehe! Also, you will get special discounts from me IF you're a reader! 
SPREAD THE WORDS OKAY!!! 

Thanks for reading,
Love,
Shar,
xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment