Tuesday, June 16, 2015

UPDATES !!!


" If you are passionate and devoted about something, he will grant you your dreams "

7 July 2015 :

Hey! It's going to be a long post so mind me alright. I'm gonna elaborate about Saturday, so I went for the walk-in audition for the 2015 NEW PAPER FACE. I was so excited for it I actually woke up at 5 am just to get ready even though the audition started at 2pm that's how passionate I am when it comes to modelling. Long story short, I walked down the runway with confidence and did the best I could, but as I went down the runway, I was left with much disappointment because I stand there in hopes to be called, but I wasn't.... :( I just went out of the runway with a shattered heart and I started crying. I felt so humiliated and I felt like I've failed. It sucks when you fail in something you are so devoted in. Never let rejection be a fear even if it hurts, like a BEACH! 

So anyway, that's not it, yesterday, I was just checking my email and to my surprise, I saw an email from TNP, I was shocked, I opened the email and guess what? I made it to round 2, I was jumping and screaming in much happiness and excitement!! The feeling was surreal and I was in disbelief of course, I guess they made a mistake that day because my friend told me she saw my photo on the table...... soooooo........ YES I made it to round 2 of the closed doors audition! 
Can't wait for the closed doors! 
Wish me luck guys!

Moving On.......

Alright, If you follow me on my social media, you probably would have known that I went for a staycay at Studio M with my hoez! It was sucha great day being able to spend my day with them and to bond!! The hotel was really nice but the room was kinda small though. But anyway, it was worth it!!! I really enjoyed my stay there and they had a really nice pool too :) the breakfast was okay, hahahaha!! I feel really blessed right now in life and I'm glad that things are going great for me and I'm so grateful and happy. Heh!

 But here's all the pics below!!! 

Alright, next post tmr!!!!

Thanks for reading,
Love,
Shar,
xoxo























No comments:

Post a Comment