Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Updates :D


"Sometimes the best thing to do is to get out of reality and into your dreams"
  
21st April 2015 :

Hey........... finally back with a post. I had one of the best weekends last week! Hehehe firstly had a photoshoot with Rauzah! Really love her skills! The photo turned out really well. It's actually a part of a look book I'm planning for! hehehehe!

 After a long hectic week of school and also photoshoot, I had short staycay at Park Royal then back to photoshooting the next day! I had a photoshoot with Burhan! ( Bob ) You can check both Rauzah and Burhan out on their instagram! I am impressed with both their photography skills and editing!! Thank you guys! xx

@sitirzh for Rauzah 
@brrrhan for Burhan 

I guess that's all for today's post. Here are some photos! :)

Thanks for reading ;
Love,
Shar,
xoxo

























No comments:

Post a Comment