Saturday, March 21, 2015

Updates #updates


" Sometimes we breakdown thinking it's because we're weak but in reality it's how we become stronger"

21 March 2015 :

: HELLO :

I'll just do a quick update.. Okay so anyway, I recently had tons of photo-shoot ... I've been really busy with school and shoots. So here I am paying back the time on my blog hehehe. I just felt like blogging tonight because I love blogging so much and it's where I feel connected with other bloggers and my readers. So here's a pic from my latest photo-shoot. I've got two more upcoming shoots and I can't wait for the photos and everything. Hehehehe. How are all my readers doing? I hope you guys are okay. I just wanted to do a short appreciation post for my readers who've been there since day 1. The constant support and nice words you guys said about my blog has got me going everyday. Hehehehe. I hope to continue making more post and even better ones. :D Alright that's all for today's post. 

Anything ask me on my ask.fm! 


: NEWS :

OKAY GUYS. I actually made a video on my skin care product and I've yet to edit them and everything. Do you guys wanna see it? If so, email me at shardianazxc@gmail.com or you can ask me on askfm!! hehehe.


Thanks for reading ;
LOVE,
SHAR,
XOXO




No comments:

Post a Comment