Wednesday, March 25, 2015

How I style #Denim



" Denim, it's an essential in everyone's wardrobe! "

25th March 2015:

 :HELLO: 

Omg hey guys. First thing first, have you guys watch my video on youtube? SCREAMS!!! Yes I finally made a video for you guys on how to style denim. After years of consideration if should or should not, here it is! I will put all links below. Let's get on with today's post!

So anyway, here are all the list of the things that was from the video! If you're wondering where I got it from. 

FIRST OUTFIT- C L A S S Y  V I B E S 

Outwear - Bugis 
Tank top - Mark and Spencer 
Shades - Daiso 
Denim Jeans - Flea Market
Bag- Perlini
Shoes- Doct Marts

Lipstick was from the One Direction make-up kit.

SECOND OUTFIT- SO DONE WITH SCHOOL VIBE

Oversize Cardigan- ( Not sure )
Denim Jeans - NEW LOOK
Shoes- Vans (Sponsored by Daisypicks)
Bag- ATELIERYSG ( Sponsored )

THIRD OUTFIT- LADIES N'OUT VIBE

Turtle Neck Top- Bugis
Denim Jeans- Flea 
Denim Jacket- XCEPSION
Holographic Shoe- Far East Plaza
Belt- Thrifted 
Sling Bag- Someone gave it to me.

I guess I'm done for today's post! If you have any questions fill free to ask.fm or email me. 

CLICK HERE FOR ASKFM

Or email me at 
Shardianazxc@gmail.com

:NEWS:

I am still considering when and where shall I do the flea. Anything I'll update here again. 


Alright thanks for reading ;

I love you all! 

LOVE,
SHAR,
XOXO

HERE IS THE VIDEO!! CLICK HERE if you can't play the video.



 








No comments:

Post a Comment