Friday, January 9, 2015

Photo shoot #lookbook


" What's better than doing what you love? "

8th January 2015 :

WELL HELLO THERE! Welcome back to my blog! If you're wondering why I haven't been updating for the past one month, is because I was really busy with things and also busy doing some plannings for my blog! I'm going to put up more features in my blog and maybe keep updating with new pictures every month! Just to give this blog more colours! 

So anyway, I wanted to share with you guys about this "project". So lately DaisyPicks and I have planned to do a LOOK BOOK. Basically this look book is to inspire you girls out there on how to mix and match the shoes you buy from DaisyPicks! We only chose the best selling shoes! I've compiled a few outfits for you! If you have been reading my blog from it's very first post, you would already know my style and how I do things around here! 

( All photos were shoot by Nikon Camera )


First photo! 

I was asked to style all black vans! 

*You can check out all of the pics below*

I paired the shoes with

MOM JEANS ( NEW LOOK )

RIB CAGE CROP TOP ( TOPSHOP)

STUSSY BUCKET HAT ( BIRTHDAY GIFT )

LIPSTICK ( TOPSHOP )







I was asked to style Nike Roshe Run

* You can scroll down for the pics*

For roshe run, I purposely wanted the shoes to be only for working out / sports 






I was asked to style Nike Air Max

Top ( UNIQLO )

BOTTOM ( FAR EAST PLAZA )


In this look I went for the tone style! Dark colours of different shades and tone with a pinched of brightness! ( WOW THAT'S LONG )




Last outfit!! 

I was asked to match Nike Air Thea 

I wanted to go for a very hip-hop yet cute and sassy kinda look! 

I used the same top and bottom from my previous style! 

Now that you've came to the end of the post, 

you can now check out daisypicks.weebly.com

CLICK HERE FOR THE LOOKBOOK

MANY MORE SHOES !!!!
MANY MORE UPCOMING SALES AND DISCOUNTS!!! 
AND ALSO A GIVE AWAY!!!!!!!!! 
Also stand a chance to get a free pair of Roshe Run if you spend $200 and above or if you buy 3 shoes or more!!! 

If you have any questions do direct them to my email 
shardianazxc@gmail.com

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER/INSTAGRAM @sharmintzxc

And yes, a special promo quotes for my readers! 

HOPE YOU LIKED THESE STYLES!! AND IF YOU DON"T SORRY!

Thanks for reading!! 
Love,
Shar,
xoxo








No comments:

Post a Comment