Sunday, July 6, 2014

Questions & Answers


 " Questions & Answers "
6th July 2014:
Well hello!! I'm going to do a post on Q&A ( obviously ) hehehe. So recently I've been getting a lot of questions. I try to answer them on my askfm and e-mail but the same questions kept coming in. So I decided to just compile the most get questions and answer them on my blog instead.
HEHEHHE....

1) Where do you mostly get your clothes from?
Tbh, like I said before, I don't have a fixed place on where I buy my clothes. It can be from anywhere I go to. If it's nice or if I happen to want something and the shop sells it I'll get it. Nowadays I've been shopping at NEW LOOK! I recently got a pair of mom jeans ( do read up on my lasted post ) I only buy from high en shops when someone wants to treat me hehehehhe! Or if I have extra cash!

2) Do you have Carousell?
Yes I do! My username is _cccvvv_! And I'm still having a sale.

3) Who is brace-face?
Many a times I get asked this a lot HAHAHA. He is my boyfriend!

4) How did you met brace-face?
I met him in the bus on the way to school HAHAH! You know that moment when you see a cute guy on the bus and you're like omg who that who that. I was exactly like that HAHAHAH.

5) Do you follow back on IG?
It depends, I only follow back if you're someone I know or if you're from my school or if you're a girl. HAHAHAHA! It also depends on my mood. If I feel like I want to follow you back, I will. Or if you're a reader why not!

6) How long have you been blogging?
I've been blogging since I was 12. I used to had a blog in which I talk about my day in school. It was horrifying when I read back because of the way I type and the horrible used of grammar AHAHHA. And from then on, I started taking blogging a little more serious. 

7) Why business course?
The reason why I chose business as my course is because I had very serious interest in it. I started having my own mini business when I was in primary 3. I used to sell my things and accessories to my schoolmate and from there the interest grew bigger and bigger as I turn older and I'm still selling things online and in fleas as my hobby and it may not be a hobby any-more but a living when I get older!

8) Do you worry about your future?
Of course I do! Someone crazy only will not worry about his or her future. 

9) Will you do a You-Tube Channel?
That question is still stuck in my head. Honestly I am not sure. I mean like I want to, but who will watch? I want to be different. I don't want to me that girl that does a video just like anyone else. I want to be different in sharing my views and my life to people. 

These are the 9 top question that I get recently! If there's anymore questions you want to ask feel free to askfm me or email me!! Heheheh I hope you had fun reading my fact HAHAH!! If it was boring I'm so sorry.....!!!
Thanks for reading :
Love,
Shar,
xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment