Thursday, June 5, 2014

Favs!!






" We all have a favorite "
5th June 2014 :
HELLO!!!! A new post after awhile!! So I promised, I was going to do a post on my favorite product, here's a few of them that I'll share about today!!! Because I don't have enough time to tell you all my favs :( 
moving on......

(picture from google )
BIORE PORE REMOVER !!
I've used both the black and white strip, and I honestly think the white strip is more effective than the black one. Both are my favs! But I now buy the white strip instead of the black one!! 
I have a special way of using it and I have no idea if any of you girls do the same, but you know we are supposed to wash our nose before applying them, but I don't use water, I used the cleansing sheet!! Okay you're gonna think I'm crazy, but it works EVEN BETTER than water!! The cleansing sheet contains water which are sticky, and when the water is placed on the nose its pulls out the heads effectively than water!! TRUST ME! I've used this method countless time and it works!!
But pull it off after 15 mins or it will be stuck!

Moving on........


So recently, I bought this VANEDO mask for only a dollar! They were having a sale! Anyway, I bought the AROMA & ROSE ( not in the picture) ! I've not tried it yet, but from the reviews I've read online, it seems like a pretty good mask! I'll update on my next post when I've used it!!!

ask.fm for any questions!!!

Thanks For Reading,
Love,
Sharmen Diana,
xoxo


*picture all from google*

No comments:

Post a Comment