Thursday, March 13, 2014

UPDATESSS!!!!!!

" They told me I had to move on, but never told me to where "
13 March 2014:
WOW! It's been about a week since I updated my blog!! Omg super sorry due to being busy with school and life!! Haishh I've been neglecting my blog a lot lately!! But no worries I'll try to improve on my updates since the holidays are nearing. Well anyway, just wanna elaborate about school, it's great and tiring as usual. My test are coming soon and I'm really scared!! Hahaha!! Wish me luck though!!!

Moving on.........

So DAISYPICKS16 are finally doing a Pre-Order on Apparels!! Exciting much?!? HEHEH YESYES!! 
They've been given a lot of good feed backs lately!!
Definitely provides good service too!!
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!!!
DO check out their instagram for more information and clearer pics!!!!
Follow follow!!!! 
Oh and New Balance and Vans Inspired shoes are on-going too!!
So go grab yours NOW!!!!
Thanks for reading,
Love,
Shar,
xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment