Saturday, January 11, 2014

Updates/Blogshop!!

" memories are a beauty " 
11 January 2014:
I'm pretty sure you guys are wondering why I posted a photo of my family ( not completed btw ) it's cause today's my dad's birthday ( Happy Birthday Papa Love you ) so this was one of the picture that I like a lot! Hahaha and yea many of ya'll did asked me to post a photo of my dad and here you go. And the baby is me ( obviously ) hehehe. Okay so, went for an engagement thingy today at Bukit Timah! And guess who was there? Yeap baby Mikayla! Damn she's a cutie!! Hehehe so that's actually all for today's post! Anyway keep reading, there's another post below....



Moving On............





OKAY HEY HEY! 
 Are you a VANS lover? But can't afford it? Or thinks its too expensive?? Well, here are inspired VANS! By DAISYPICKS16!!! They're doing a preorder on them!!! One pair cost you only $29.90 ($30) as stated above!! They have lots and lots of designs too!!!! I've seen very good feedback from their customers!! And I recommend ya'll to go get them!!! Oh and NB shoes preorders are currently closed!!

NOW FOR LENSES LOVERS
DAISYLENS16 have a good offer for you!!
Buy 5 pairs of lenses to get 60ml solution FOR FREE! YES FREE! 
To get discounts, QUOTE "ChicVoguezxc" to DAISYLENS16!!!
So what are you waiting for ?? SHOP NOW!!!!!
DO RECOMMEND YOUR FRIENDS!!!
Thanks For Reading 
Love,
Shar,
xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment