Wednesday, January 8, 2014

HI UPDATES

 " If you love someone, tell them cause you'll never know when they'll be gone"
8 January 2014:
Hey! how are you doing? I hope you're fine :-* ! Anyway, went to College Central today to register and to buy my uniform. The school was HUGE, bigger than the word HUGE hahah LOL! :p But anyway, the school had a really good vibe the food was great the people there were really friendly, haha some. But I've yet to explore my new campus/school! Really excited for school though! But the uniform was a bit of a turn off cause It made me looked like a pregnant women haish but nonetheless the material is very good and the design are nice as well as so is the price zzz. HAHAH! But yea school starts next Monday! Hehehe alright till here thanks for reading my lovely readers love ya'll! 
Love,
Shar,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment