Wednesday, January 15, 2014

HELLO


" You never realize such amazing people until you've known them "
15th January 2014:
Hello!  Wow, it's been awhile since I blogged and THANKYOU FOR THE 6k readers!! Gosh THANKYOU!!! So anyway, school has started for me and I'm so exhausted everyday coming home. But nonetheless I still had such a great time with my new classmates! Though I didn't expect to meet such people!! It's only been 3 days and the bond we have is like as if we've known each other for years!!!And I'm really happy to be in the same class as them they basically have the same personality as me!!  Love taking selfies love laughing love disturbing each other HAHAH damn I'm so blessed to have these people though I only know them for like 3 days! Oh wells, anyway I had a really great time today!! HAHAH especially at the auditorium!! Me and Syara had a great time disturbing Kyle!! HAHA sorry HAHAHA! Alright will blog again soon!!! 
Thanks For Reading ;
Love,
Shar,
xoxo 














No comments:

Post a Comment