Thursday, January 30, 2014

Flea Market Update ;

" SHOP TILL YOU DROP "
31st January 2014 :
WOW! My last post for this month!! Damn time sure flies fast! So anyway, just updating on my Flea Market!! So on my prev post, I mentioned about having a Flea Market!! I'm super excited for it !! So I'm going to answer some questions here !
1) How much will your items be ? 
A: Ranges from $2-15 !!

2) What are you selling?
A:  My clothes, bags, knickknacks, accessories and many more! 

3) How do I get there?
A: Just look out for a school call Monfort Sec! It's opposite the school, you'll see this yellow-ish block infront of the school! Buses avail, 74,161,88,147,101! 

4) When and What time is your Flea ?
A:  Date: 9 February 2014!!Time: 8am-3pm!!

5) Venue?
A: Block 698C at Hougang St 52 #01-29 Singapore 5333698

6) Would your readers get a discount if they spent more than $15/20?
A: YES! But, you have to proof to me you're a reader!

7) What are you wearing to your Flea ?
A: Something very simple and comfy!

Alright that's basically the extra few questions that I didn't answered cause I wanted it to be shown here!
HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!!!!!!! 
Thanks for reading !!
Love,
Shar,
xoxo 



No comments:

Post a Comment