Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Updates/Promotes;


"  It's the season to be jolly lalala la lalala "
12 December 2013:
Wadduppp!
Hahah what a caption there!! Okay so first thing first, did my hair!! Gosh I love how it turned out!! 
Went for rebonding cutting and a treatment! Cost me only $68! Really cheap and good too!! And the hair stylist was really friendly! Hehehe she was nice too!! And the service was fantastic! Alright, just some quick updates! So I launched a gift bag two days ago! Do support me!! It's still going on though!! And guess what Christmas is coming!! And I've been asked why am I looking forward for Christmas. The thing is, I'm not celebrating I just like the holiday and because my dad's side is celebrating Christmas!! That's all! And omg you guys I've alrdy got my Christmas Dress!! Have ya'll gotten your outfit? :p hehehe!! Alright thanks for reading love !!
xoxo


OKAYYYYYYYY HEYYYYYY! Part 2 of post of the day




Come and support 
DAISYPICKS16!!!
Two sisters selling awesome things!! And yes they're super friendly and nice too!! Go get a pair of NB inspired shoes for a really decent price!!!! And there's plenty more of things you can buy!!! So what are you waiting for?! Go and shop now at DaisyPicks16!! For more details contact them at 86063904!! Or follow them on IG to catch their latest items!!! 
Shar,
xoxo






Ps: I do promotes and adds of blogshops. Do email me for more information 
shardianazxc@gmail.com

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment