Saturday, December 28, 2013

Sponsorship Lenses

" Beauty isn't just about the outside it's whats within us "
28th December 2013 :
HEY!!!
Yay! My lenses are here!!! Thankyou so much to my two dearest friend Eunice and Ella for sponsoring me these lenses! Anyway, I've tried all three of them and I must say it is awesome! The first time I tried these lenses my eyes didn't even hurt at all. It just naturally fixed itself in my eyes and done! Didn't felt any soreness after taking them out!!! Unlike other lenses I've tried before, these lenses are pretty good and they're really nice!! SO GO AND GRAB YOURS TODAY!!!! AT DAISYLENS16!!!
You can find them on Instagram!!! 
Do support them!! They're really nice and their products are all really nice too!!
And the prices are reasonable too!!!
  Any questions do direct them to me 
@sharmintzxc 
shardianazxc@gmail.com
or Ask me a question at askfm!

PICTURES OF BEFORE AND AFTER USED OF LENSES BELOW!!! 

Thanks for reading ;
Love,
Shar
xoxo








          BEFORE AND AFTER 









No comments:

Post a Comment