Monday, December 30, 2013

2014/Products!





" it's not just about hoping for a good year, but hoping you'd changed for the better"

31st December 2013:
Hollas! Officially my last post for the year! Basically it has been a great and awful year to be honest. There were so many ups and downs that happened throughout 2013 and I'm blessed for the good times and I've learnt from the bad ones. And I can't wait to start a new year with a whole different environment of life. Without further or do let's get started with today's post!

So yesterday on ask.fm, I was asked to post about my favourite product and how to dress with a high cut converse shoe! But very sorry, I can only do 1 topic today! To the person who asked me about high cut shoes, I'll do it soon so do check it out!! Hehehe so anyway I was too lazy to actually took photos and uploading it so I just Google-d myself the pictures!! ( Thank you Google ) Ps: I do not own this pictures!!


 Product 1 :
//EyeBrow Pencil from Essence\\
Basically if i'm not wrong, essence is a new product line?? But anyway! I bought this about a week ago for only $3.50 ( if not mistaken ) and I love it!! It has this brush to help me brush my brows to the shape I want!! It's available at Watson!


Product 2 :
// Baby Lips by Maybelline \\
Omg! I love baby lips! I've been using for about a year now! And it's definitely a must to have! It doesn't just prevent you from having chapped lips, it also has this very nice berry smell!! And adds glitter-ness to your lips!! Heheh but now they have another type " Dr Rescue" that's obviously a way better one!! But both are about the same quality!  
Ps: I forgot the pricing


Product 3 :
// Powder from THEFACESHOP \\
Okay, I've been using this for the past 4 years now and it's the best thing ever. It gives my face this really clean and flawless touch whenever I use it!! And I don't know if they're still selling it!! If you noticed, in my previous videos I did used this product for about 2/3 times! Cause it also somehow prevents me from getting pimples!!! 

Product 4:
//NYX\\
I personally LOVE NYX!!! It's my most fav brand so far!! Though it's kinda expensive. But anyway, this is the red hero lipstick by NYX and I've been using this for sometime now and even my friends love it!! It may look all watery but when applied to lips it makes itself look like it's matted. But it's not really matte though! I don't know the price cause my aunt gave this to me!!!


Last but not least :

//The Magnum express mascara from Maybelline\\
Tbh, I'm not really a fan of mascara because it's always very sticky and whenever it smudge on my eyes it makes everything into a mess! But nonetheless it really helps to give my eyes a non sleepy face and makes my eyes stands out the most! And yes, this is actually one of the best that I've used so far. Previously I was using Revlon!! But this works well too!!

I hope I've answered most of your questions!! 
Anymore questions or requested post do let me know on my ask.fm  anytime okay!
Well, that's all for today! Thank you for reading and have a great end to 2013! I wish you the very best for 2014 and a good year ahead for all of us!! And yes I would like to thank my readers for their support and for reading my blog post every now and then love you ya'll!! I hope to make my blog more interesting in the months to come! Heheh alright till here,
Love,
Shar,
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment