Sunday, November 10, 2013

Updates ;

    
HEY! 
I'm so excited for today!! Because it's my class chalet! And and not just that because tmr is my very special day which is also my Birthday hehehe and yes I'm turning 16!! Sweet 16 haha finally I can watch nc16 movies and working at retail shops. I have a feeling it's going to be a great one this year ^^ hahaha!! Oh and just to say that I won't be blogging tmr morning but tmr night after my chalet okay! I'll try my best to update if I'm not tired!! hahaha well okay then will blog soon !

PS: The day and date on every post is not accurate and I can't seem to fix that problem. Just add in one day in every post! Etc " November 10 2013" should be "November 11 2013"

11/11/13!! Nice number :p

Thanks for reading xoxo


                            

No comments:

Post a Comment