Saturday, November 16, 2013

HEY

" friends they always have an end "
Oh hey. 
Basically I didn't blogged for awhile due to working!! So anyway, I started work alrdy and I must say I didn't expect it to be fun actually!! It's a total shock though meeting such friendly and nice workmate! Thought it was very very tiring I did had a wonderful time! But I'll be putting aside F&B for retailing now because that's more to me! Hehehe..... 


Have you ever felt like you suddenly don't matter to anyone anymore for no apparent reason?? Like suddenly someone totally treats you like you're some kind of a stranger. Hahaha sometimes we thought the people we think are gonna be there always are the ones who leaves first. That's life huh things comes unexpectedly but it's okay in life we replaced it's a cycle live with it.

Thanks for reading xx

No comments:

Post a Comment