Sunday, August 26, 2012

What I'm going to get ;





       Whats in my wishlist ? ;
HELLO. Decided to do another post before school starts tomorrow. These are the items that i'm planning to get when shopping ! Okay so it's a good idea to list down the things you want before heading out to shop. It's a good way to sum up your money. So you will know how much it will cost you in total. In this case , everything above would cost me for than $60 apparently :( I was dying to get the galaxy fringe bag and the sweater. They're selling it near Orchard Central so i'm gonna head down there to BUY whatever's on my wishlist! Die die must get #goje #dontscared okay till here lovelies ,

                                                                           Sharmen Diana
                                                                                 xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment